Wednesday, September 19, 2007

On to Nashville

Just a quick note to say that I'll be at the preseason game in Nashville tomorrow night, and plan to have a few notes at least during the first and second intermissions. So check back for that. Some of them might be about the Predators prospects as well since I'll be keeping an eye on them.

Thanks for stopping by -- it's fascinating to see the hits come in from all over the globe. Lots of visitors from Canada, from places like Barrie, Ontario, junior stomping grounds of one Bryan Little. Tobias Enstrom is drawing visitors from Sweden. Brett Sterling has people checking in from California and Colorado. California actually beats out Illinois (home of the Chicago Wolves) as the state other than Georgia with the most visitors. Hello California!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... where's the "shout out" to my one hit coming from New Mexico?? :-)

Holly Gunning said...

I was wondering who that was...

WolfKeeper said...

California actually beats out Illinois (home of the Chicago Wolves) as the state other than Georgia with the most visitors. Hello California!

That hello may be directed to a search engine server. Google has a large server farm in California as well as Atlanta.

Anonymous said...

Holly, I know I've been asking this obsessively, but how's Enstrom looking? Does he seem to have a legitimate shot at playing in Atlanta? Which two defenseman have looked the best?

Holly Gunning said...

wk - if it was coming from all one place in California, I might think so, but it's from a variety of places. I think you're just trying to pump up Illinois. :)

liberation - It seems highly probable that Enstrom will play tonight, so I'm sure I'll comment on him if not during the game, then the next day.