Saturday, September 20, 2008

Live from training camp

It's cold. That's the first thing that comes to mind. I wore my underalls (courtesy of Hoops equipment manager of the Gladiators) under my jeans, but it's not touching the chill. I knew it would be cold, but it's still shocking after a long summer.

Anyway, I'm at the Thrashers rink (one of two simultaneous rinks), here's who is on this rink. Typically, you practice with the linemates you will start the year with.

Vets present:
Exelby
Christensen
Little, looking great by the way
Kozlov
Reasoner
Armstrong
Enstrom

Other:
Rivers
Motzko
Holzapfel
Stuart
LaVallee
Lehman
Lewis
Denny
Esposito
Marchesi
Paquette
Stoesz
Siddall

Goaltenders:
Lehtonen
Carrozzi
Turple

Right now they are doing their first drill with lines, and here's who was together.
Stoesz - Holzapfel - Kovalchuk
Armstrong - Little - Stuart
LaVallee - Christensen - Paquette
Esposito - Kaip - Kozlov
Motzko - Reasoner - Hoffman

No comments: