2. Lane Manson should run for office as popular as he is. I get about a hit a day looking for him. Here's his name on the Univ. of Saskatchewan Huskies roster. He's majoring in commerce. And here's a boxscore from his second game. Maybe someone who knows about basketball can interpret into English.
3. Dropping your pants on the bench doesn't pay. Jason Kostadine was waived today by Augusta. But former college star Ryan Dingle was sent down again. I might just drive out there to talk to him. He intrigues me.
4. Kevin Doell made a living behind the net for the Gladiators. He was never able to do that with the Wolves though. And I wouldn't expect him to be able to at the NHL level either. He needs too much time and space, which he won't get.
5. No one visits the blog during Thrashers games.
6. Here are a few more "where are they now" players, non-draftees.
|Player||Pos||Team||GP||Pts||Pts/gp||NHL total gp||NHL for ATL||Acquired|
|Kurtis Foster||D||Minnesota (NHL)||25||8||0.32||145||5||trade|
|Brett Clark||D||Colorado (NHL)||40||13||0.33||360||44||expan draft|
|Mike Weaver||D||Vancouver (NHL)||23||0||0.00||172||57||free agent|
|Ben Simon||F||Springfield (AHL)||37||13||0.35||81||68||free agent|
|Brad Tapper||F||Iserlohn (DEL)||30||30||1.00||71||71||free agent|
|Karel Piros||F||Cologne (DEL)||34||25||0.74||28||25||trade|